Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cloth Diaper Love

"Hello! Guess what I got?"

Photobucket


A CLOTH DIAPER :D

Photobucket

That I've been wanting to get since April. APRIL! At the time, I wanted a one-size, but those things sure do go pretty fast. When I was finally able to get my hands on one about a month ago, the only size that was really available was the medium, and honestly... I only wanted this limited edition diaper simply because I wanted it. Bee just happens to be wearing it because I put it on her =P

But... does it look cute? Does it? Man, I wish I could a wear a cloth diaper. Kidding. But because they're lined with fleece, they're super soft. That's why I got cloth pads from the same company I got the diaper (Charlie Banana). But that topic is for another post another day :) For now, I'm gonna enjoy Bee's cute, little, cloth-covered bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment