Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Recap

I'm really bad at blogging... There are lots of things that I forget... Like recapping Christmas. My mother, other brother and his son came over for the holiday. So that made a total of nine people sleeping in the house... thirteen if you count the four animals. I feel so lucky that our house is big enough for this though... Barely.



Anyway, the chitlins really enjoyed the holiday, but they still have yet to learn what it's really all about... I don't think they care about Santa too much either. They just think 'Oh boy! Presents!' And then sit down calmly... At least, that's what happened this Christmas. I guess my mother caught my two nephews just staring at the presents when she woke up... But they never bugged any of us to get up so they could open them. Is it weird that these children didn't do what most kids do??

Well... Matschi got some hotwheels tracks, some cars, a Buzz Lightyear toy, and... a nerf gun. And then pelted poor Solomon with all of the darts. The dog tried to eat them.

Bee got a jewelry box from my mom, a Merida doll from Brave, and a new puzzle. She also got a huge princess dollhouse. She refuses to leave her room now because she's so obsessed with it. I just wish she'd stop taking the thing apart, especially the minarets on the towers. She also is fascinated with taking all of her Barbies' clothes off. And it doesn't help that all of their hair is cut off. Most of them anyway. They used to be mine when I was little, and I thought the hair was annoying. So now they're butch barbies instead. Bee doesn't seem to care though.





I would also like to mention that... ANDI IS PREGNANT! They've been trying for a year now... And she's almost twelve weeks along :) She's hoping for a girl, but my brother wants another boy... I guess we'll see when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment