Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blog Title Change & Will

Sometimes I wonder what it is that I should blog about. Yes, I love my niece and nephew, and we do lots of homeschooling here in our large household, but I want the blog to be more about than just the activities that we do. So I think I'm going to change the title of this blog to something more fitting... something that can be wrapped around all the fun and joy of kids, my brother and newest sister-in-law, my puppy, recipes, lunch boxes, my very random photography, and the love of my life, Will (and our journey through life together which has only just begun!).

I need to catch up first... I have lots of things to blog about. Especially my new adventures of making lunches! So you'll be seeing a lot more of that. And Will too!


Unfortunately, Will doesn't look too happy. But he's the one who made me cut his hair, so I'm not sure why he's so upset-looking about it! Maybe it's because he think he looks like a Nazi (his words, not mine!). But believe it or not, he's a quarter Mexican. Must be the Irish blood in him that makes him so white.

Here's our most recent photo of us together. But I cut my hair too, so I look a little bit different now as well! Will also needed a shave at the time of this. He likes to put it off for as long as possible, even though I try to tell him that he's prickly. I don't think he cares like a lot of men.


No comments:

Post a Comment